You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionTuition: $649
Special Non-Profit Rate: $449
Explore innate female leadership strengths suited for today’s complex, 21st Century work environment. Revised to incorporate recent #MeToo dynamics and their potential for impact at work. Building on your experiences and leadership structure, we will explore generational nuances and gendered solutions.
In this intensive program, you’ll look at research-based as well as field-tested approaches to women’s leadership and discuss women’s strengths and how they align with your organization’s model for leadership. You’ll focus on “self” as the primary instrument of leadership effectiveness and look at how problems are defined, issues are resolved and how your strengths can engage others strategically. Together with other women, you will:
- Identify individual strengths you can apply to your work and life;
- Explore unique female attributes key to leading constructively in an increasingly complex world;
- Discover beliefs that limit your future;
- Practice ways to renew your energy and sustain focus on a daily basis.
By adding women’s ways of leading to men’s, an entirely new paradigm can be created, one that holds the promise of creating wholeness and balance for communities, families and organizations struggling to adapt today’s challenges of change.
(Women's Leadership Retreat qualifies as the "required" workshop for the Leadership & Management Certificate. Visit the Leadership & Certificate Management page for more information.)
This course is not currently available, but will be available again in Spring 2019. We will be running a similar program in our Women's Leadership series this Fall, Lead Like a Woman: Intentional Career Planning for Quality of Life.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership & Management Certificate Program : Required Workshops