You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Based on two decades of research on successful leaders in profit and nonprofit workplaces, this seminar has been developed to show ways to have influence in the decision-making process of your organization, team, or office.
- Understanding power and system dynamics
- Mapping sources of influence in your organization
- How to access resources and build support
- How to deal with diverse interests, build coalitions in a time of uncertainty and move ideas in the face of resistance.
We will build on your own experience. To do that, bring to class an issue, initiative, idea you want to implement at work and you will take away pragmatic strategies tailored to your unique challenges and job responsibilities.
This workshop builds on and will expand your skills and insights for effectiveness in your workplace and applies to whatever type of organization you're in, whether it's wholesale or retail business, manufacturing, government, healthcare, information services, or academia.