You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section AYP-GroupSwim-01 - 012 (Custom Section# Winter Session) is currently not available.
American Red Cross Learn to Swim Group Lessons
Group swim lessons are offered for kids ages 3 - 13 in 3-week sessions on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
You will be asked to indicate a swim level during the registration process. Consult the Swim Level Chart if needed.
Evening Lessons are offered in a three-week session format (Tue/Thu, 6 classes):
- Winter Session 1: Feb. 11 - 27; 5:40 - 6:15 pm (registration closes on Feb. 6 unless session is full earlier)
- Spring Session 1A: March 24 - April 9; 5:40 - 6:15 pm (registration closes on March 19 unless session is full earlier)
- Spring Session 1B: March 24 - April 9; 6:20 - 7:00 pm (registration closes on March 19 unless session is full earlier)
- Spring Session 2A: April 14 - 30; 5:30 - 6:15 pm (registration closes on April 9 unless session is full earlier)
- Spring Session 2B: April 14 - 30; 6:20 - 7:00 pm (registration closes on April 9 unless session is full earlier)
The cost is $79 per child per session. Note: the cost for session 2B is $66 as no classes will be held on April 28.
Lessons are held at the Indoor Pool inside the UNH Field House, 145 Main St., Durham.
Online payment via credit card is required at the time of registration.
Please refer to our Online Registration Instructions, especially if you are enrolling more than one child. Each child must have an individual account and the enrollments done separately within each account. If your child has an account already, do not create another!
Click the '+' on the blocks on the right to view all sessions and to register.
For more information or questions, contact Ned Harvey, Aquatics Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the family responsibility to be aware of the payment & refund procedures: Payment & Refund Procedures
A Swim Lesson Parking Pass can be purchased for $9.00 for the entire session at the UNH Transportation office. This pass will hang from your rear-view mirror and allow parking in A-Lot, directly across the street from the Field House. To purchase this Parking pass, please visit the UNH Transportation office Monday though Friday from 7:30am -4:30 pm at 20 Sage Way, Durham, NH 03824.
Please Note: Free parking in A-Lot does not begin until 6:00pm Monday-Friday. Parking in A-Lot before 6:00pm may result in being ticketed.
Pay & Display parking is also available at the meters in front of the field house, or in the Sage Way Visitor Lot, next to A-Lot.
Have more questions about parking? Please contact the UNH Transportation Office at 603-862-1010, visit their website at https://www.unh.edu/transportation/parking or visit in person at 20 Sage Way, Durham, NH 03824
New for 2020 – Family Accounts! Families can create one account for all family members and enrollments can be done together.
Set up your family account today – instructions online at: