This workshop was formerly titled Getting the Most From Your Emails
These days, it’s common to write or receive hundreds of email communications each day. Have you ever felt like your inbox is a black hole? Ever had an issue escalate because of the way things got interpreted via email? Ever miss important information due to TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read)? Do you keep everything in your inbox to “remember” tasks and to-dos, only to find priorities lost and messages missed?
In this virtual workshop, we will explore and practice strategies to:
- Calm the overwhelm
- Manage the flow and filing so you can find and respond to messages
- Understand preferences and how they impact email communication
- Adapt your messages for different audiences
- Craft email with purpose and intention
- Share best practices for building email etiquette and organization habits
Discover how you can use email as a tool for effective and efficient communication in a safe, practical-yet-playful learning environment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Communication Skills : Electives