This 10-month comprehensive program will guide and prepare Lean practitioners through
• Advanced Lean Knowledge
• Best Practices
• Building a sustainable culture
• Problem Solving
• Results Driven
• Strategic Thinking
Participants will cultivate these skills throughout the training utilizing a strategic project selected by the participant and preapproved by the USNH Enterprise Lean Team.
What is required to be considered? Certified Lean Green Belt through the USNH Lean program
1. Click on the Application link to the right to begin the application process.
2. Complete the application form. (Please note external to USNH: Payment is not required until acceptance into the program).
3. The application will be reviewed by USNH Enterprise Lean Team.
4. USNH Enterprise Lean Team will reach out to the applicant within 3 business days of application submittal.
5. Once the application has been reviewed, a virtual meeting will be set up with the applicant.
6. USNH Enterprise Lean Team will notify the applicant of acceptance into the Lean Black Belt program within 5 business days of the virtual meeting.
7. Registration and payment (for non-USNH employees) will be required after program acceptance; however, no later than 2 weeks prior to the first Lean Black Belt class.
Upon successful completion of the program, you can expect to receive:
• Recognized Industry Lean Black Belt Certification
If you have any questions, please reach out to the USNH Lean Team at UNH.Lean@unh.edu