IMPORTANT NOTICE: This program is traditionally a face-to-face classroom training program, but the Spring 2021 Semester section will be held online as we prioritize distance learning in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Agile methodology skills and knowledge are in high demand in the modern workplace. To be competitive in today’s business climate, more and more businesses are transforming to an Agile way of working. Organizations must be adaptive and respond to change quickly to keep up with marketplace disruptors, the fast pace of technical changes, and increasing customer demands for innovative products.
Business agility enables companies to deliver value more rapidly, while continuously improving quality and minimizing risk.
During this workshop you will be explore the fundamentals of Agile, along with a high level overview of Scrum, the most popular Agile framework used daily by 15 million people.
Workshop learning objectives include:
- Agile values, principles, mindset and foundational concepts;
- The history of the Agile movement, including Modern Agile principles;
- Compare traditional project management (waterfall) to adaptive planning approaches;
- Key Agile concepts including value-driven delivery, team collaboration, and continuous improvement;
- When and where to apply Agile frameworks;
- A brief overview of the Scrum framework, roles, events, and artifacts.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management : Electives