Project SMART (Science and Mathematics Achievement through Research Training) is a summer institute that challenges, educates, and motivates talented high school students in science and mathematics.
This is a residential program, although there is an option to return home on weekends.
Project SMART students also:
- become acquainted with the environment and resources of a state University as a place for higher education and research
- be exposed to advanced topics in science through discussions, lectures, and a field trips
- learn the process of research with UNH faculty and graduate students
- learn about the interdisciplinary nature of the various science areas and the integration of math and computers with the scientific research
- make life-long friends and network with UNH faculty
The program is open to talented high school students entering Grades 11 & 12.
2017 Project SMART dates:
July 2 - 28
Students must apply and be admitted to Project SMART.
Click on the link below for further information.