Navigate our Site
Firefox is the recommended browser for viewing our site.
Apple Safari Users must have Third Party Cookies enabled. By default, Apple’s Safari browser does not allow Third Party Cookies. This can cause issues during the registration and checkout process. Please set your Safari browser to Always Allow (Safari/Preferences/Security tab/).
Our software vendor provides cross-browser compatibility on the browsers and devices noted below. If you experience any difficulty in loading our web pages, please see below for common fixes to solve this.
Desktop and laptop browsers
- IE 11+
- Chrome 7+
- Firefox 4+
- Safari 5.1.2+
Mobile Browsers Primary (routinely tested):
- Safari running on iOS7+ on Apple iPhone 6
- Android browser running on Android 4.1 on Samsung Galaxy S3
Mobile Browsers Secondary (supported, but not routinely tested):
- Safari running on iOS7+ on Apple iPad 4
- Safari running on iOS7+ on Apple iPad Mini 2
- Android browser running on Android 4.4 on Google Nexus 5
- Chrome browser running on Android 4.4 on Google Nexus 5
If you experience any problem with webpages loading correctly on our site, it may be browser related and can be resolved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. Also, please try a different browser to see if it performs differently.
To refresh the webpage:
- Windows: CTRL + F5
- Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Cmd + R
Clearing the browser cache and cookies is a good first step to try to resolve the issue. Instructions for clearing browser cache differs for each browser and version, so please check the vendor website for your browser for the steps to take.
Some people using Safari have experienced 'session timeout' messages when completing enrollment/checkout.
By default, Apple’s Safari browser does not allow Third Party Cookies. This can cause issues during the registration and checkout process. If you need assistance in setting up Safari to allow third party cookies, please call the (603) 862-7227, Option #1, to speak with our support desk.
In the newer versions of Safari there are four choices for handling cookies:
1. Never Allow - Blocks all cookies
2. Allow from current - Allows cookies only from the website the browser is connected to
3. Allow from websites I visit - Allows cookies from websites the browsers connects to regularly, but still blocks third party cookies
4. Always Allow - Allows all cookies from all websites
For security reasons, Learn for Life connects to a credit card payment processor (i.e. third party) when it’s time for you to enter your credit card information. Please set your Safari browser to #4, Always Allow (Safari/Preferences/Security tab/) to allow third party cookies.
When the Safari browser is first installed it defaults to the 'Allow from websites I visit' option, which blocks the 'third party cookies'. Please note: When the browser is updated to newer versions it can revert back to the default settings, regardless of what a user may have selected in the past.
Creating your student profile will allow you to keep a record of your enrollments, view your account history, and a number of other features.
You can create a student profile in one of two ways -- when you checkout at registration, or at any time in advance of this by choosing ‘Student Login’ from the Login drop down menu in the upper right corner of the UNH Learn for Life webpage. To view a brief guide for creating a student profile, click here.
Once you are logged into the student portal, you can:
- edit profile information
- view enrollment history
- drop or transfer from enrollments
- view and/or complete applications
- view financial history
- make payments for any balances due
- register for new programs by clicking on the shopping cart
How Do I Pay an Outstanding Balance? Accessing an Invoice-quick view
How Do I Pay an Outstanding Balance? Accessing an Invoice, beginning with login, with screenshots
- Log into Student Portal
- Go to 'My Enrollment History'
- Under 'My Current Courses', click the Request Drop button
- Read the directions and provide a reason for the Drop
- Click the Submit button
- Log into Student Portal
- Go to 'My Enrollment History'
- Under 'My Current Courses', click the Request Transfer button
- Search for the course (program) that you want to Transfer to; select the course (program)
- Click the blue button labeled 'Request Transfer into this Section' ('Cancel Transfer' or Search for another course is also available if you change your mind)
- Read the directions and provide a Reason for the Transfer
- Click the Submit Button
- Your Transfer request will be submitted to a staff member who will approve or deny the request, and you will be notified of the decision. If the tuition for the course you are transferring into is higher than the one you are transferring from, you will be sent an invoice for the difference. If the tuition is less, you will receive a refund.
- If you have a balance due, log into your student profile to make payment.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding your Transfer request. Your 'My Enrollment History' will reflect the date the Transfer was requested.
If you receive an email inviting you to enroll in a camp for which you are wait listed, follow these directions.
If you are having difficulty logging into your account, it may be that you are using an incorrect user name and/or password, or both. To help determine whether you are using an incorrect user name or password, this document shows the screenshots that you will see, depending upon which is incorrect. PLEASE NOTE: In most applications, the user name is not case sensitive. This is not the case for Learn for Life - the user name is case sensitive. If you are not successful logging in, please call 603-862-7227 and press Option #1 to speak with our support desk.
The requirements for the user name and password are included in the document referenced above. Please note: using an email address as a user name is not permitted.