You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
The Piano Extension Program (PEP) has been providing piano lessons and music education to area students of all ages and levels at an attractive rate since 1996. Founded by the late Arlene Kies, piano lessons at the PEP are taught by a qualified roster of teachers comprised of students and recent graduates of the UNH Music Department. Every semester, students enrolled in the PEP may choose to play in one of the public Performance Classes led by Dr. Handelsman, and perform in the end-of-semester Recitals.
Important dates/information Fall 2022:
- Online registration opens on Monday, August 15 and closes on Thursday, Sept. 1 unless a session is full earlier
- Lessons begin the week of August 29 and end by the week of December 18 (including 3 weeks for make up sessions, if needed)
- Two performance classes will occur mid-semester
- A Fall Recital will be held around December 10 (final date TBA)
- Lessons are held at the Paul Creative Arts Center (PCAC)
PEP Fall 2022
Lesson length & type of instructor
Full Semester (13 weeks)
30 min – Current music major
45 min – Current music major
|30 min – Music graduate||$358|
|45 min – Music graduate||$536|
Click the '+' sign on the blocks on the right to register for the desired time frame and type of instructor.
A 10% discount is available for families enrolling multiple students - check the "Apply a discount" box from your cart during check out and select the 'pepsib' code from the drop down box. The discount is available only for subsequent family members and must be applied upon initial enrollment.
Online Registration Instructions: please review before enrolling for the best outcome. Family Accounts are recommended for families enrolling multiple children in any UNH youth program.
UNH continues to have COVID-19 protocols in place for youth programs: Current COVID-19 Guidelines
Welcome Letter/Important Dates
PEP Policies - please review these policies before enrolling.
For the program website: PEP
For questions and more information: email@example.com