You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section AYP-PEP-01 - 021 (Custom Section# Current Major 45) is currently not available.
The Piano Extension Program (PEP) has been providing piano lessons and music education to area students ages 5-adult and at all levels at an affordable and attractive rate since 1996. Founded by the late Arlene Kies, piano lessons at the PEP are taught by a wonderful roster of teachers comprised of students and recent graduates of the UNH Music Department.
Important dates/information Winter/Spring 2022:
- Online registration opens on Monday, Dec. 6 and closes on Jan. 16 unless a session is full earlier
- Lessons begin the week of January 24 and end by the week of May 15 (including 2 weeks for make up sessions, if needed)
- There will be one performance class that will occur mid-semester
- A Spring Recital will be held around May 8-15
- Lessons are held at the Paul Creative Arts Center (PCAC)
PEP Winter/Spring 2022
Lesson length & instructor
Full Session – 13 weeks: 1/24-5/15
30 min – Current music major
45 min – Current music major
|30 min – Music major graduate||$303|
|45 min – Music major graduate||$449|
A 10% discount is available for families enrolling multiple students - check the "Apply a discount" box from your cart during check out and select the 'pepsib' code from the drop down box. The discount is available only for subsequent family members and must be applied upon initial enrollment.
Click the '+' sign on the blocks on the right to register for the desired time frame and type of instructor.
Family Accounts: Families can create one account for all family members and enrollments can be done together: Online Registration Instructions
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and following UNH and CDC guidance, participants are required to wear face coverings while indoors. Click here for Additional COVID-19 health measures.
PEP Policies - please review these policies before enrolling.
For the program website: PEP
For questions and more information: email@example.com