You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Get ready to roll your sleeves up and participate in this hands-on workshop designed to get you over whatever has been holding you back from shooting video with your smartphone and posting it online. Learn from a former broadcast journalist-turned-(practical)-marketing-agency owner. Working in groups and individually, you'll have an opportunity to practice getting over your mental fears and overcome any technical inexperience you may have.
- How to use your device to shoot video
- How to "go live" on social media
- Best practices for framing, lighting and audio
- Basic editing tips
- The types and lengths of video to shoot and why
- Best practices for video applications based on platform and goal
This workshop is equal parts lecture, hands-on practice/execution and FUN!
We will not be trying to create perfection; rather, the goal is to create a friendly environment for you to learn and practice some new tricks to create great video on your own.
Just bring your smartphone and laptop - It's not necessary to bring a tripod, mic or lights but if you have these things, you may bring them.