You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Please note this workshop has been rescheduled from the original date of 2/6/2020.
At some point or another we have all felt overwhelmed by the number of tasks, commitments, and projects we have. We can’t effectively set priorities given all we have to do and the numerous interruptions throughout our day. At day’s end we feel exhausted and question whether we have accomplished anything.
When we learn how to effectively manage our time, we are better able to get more work done in less time and more efficiently. We don’t feel overwhelmed and feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day.
In this session, participants will learn a number of best practices and techniques to manage their time to increase productivity, problem solve without getting derailed, and collaborate more effectively with teams to accomplish goals.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Problem solving without being derailed
- Tools and techniques for effective time management
- Improving personal productivity practices
- Managing distractions
- Maximizing teamwork and work group productivity