You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This program is scheduled as a face-to-face classroom training during the Fall 2020 semester, but may be moved online due to future recommendations for distance learning due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Any updates will be posted on this page and all enrolled students will be notified by email of any anticipated curtailments
This course has been approved for 6 SHRM PDCs
Both research and common sense tell us it's wise to invest in preparing employees to be successful at their jobs. Despite this, many organizations approach the onboarding process at a level they would never tolerate in their daily operations. The goal of this workshop is to challenge you to take an honest look at your onboarding and management processes to determine whether they lead to high employee engagement or "buyer's remorse."
- The role effective onboarding plays in employee engagement
- The psychology behind getting onboarding right and what you need to know about human nature to prepare your employees for maximum engagement and productivity
- Key components of effective programs
- How to communicate the importance of onboarding to key stakeholders
- How to avoid common mistakes you can't afford to make