You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Registration for this event will close at noon ET on Friday, October 19th. We will accept walk-in registrations at the event - payment will be accepted by check or credit card on-site (no cash). Please be prepared to show ID and bring your PTIN if applicable.
39th Annual Tax Practitioners Institute
UNH Professional Development & Training
in cooperation with the
Internal Revenue Service, Office of Stakeholder Liaison
Register by October 8 and Save!
$215 ($240 if registering after October 8)
Now in its 39th year, the UNH & IRS Tax Practitioners Institute is attended by more than 200 tax professional from New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont annually. Designed specifically for tax practitioners, tax return preparers, accountants, bookkeepers, attorneys and paralegals the conference is ideal for all professions that need to stay current on the constantly changing federal and state tax laws.
At the Institute, you’ll hear from IRS staff, state representatives from across New England and private tax experts on federal tax topics, as well as state specific information from New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont. With four specific program tracks, attendees have the opportunity to choose to attend a variety of presentation topic areas including:
- Individual Tax Issues & Updates
- Small Business Tax Law Updates
- IRS Key Messages
- IRS Hot Topics
- New Hampshire & Massachusetts State Taxes
- Maine & Vermont State Taxes
Institute registration fee includes a 2018 National Income Tax Workbook, additional conference materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and on-site parking.
The Tax Practitioners Institute qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Credits for Enrolled Agents and qualifies for Continuing Professional Education credits for licensed accountants in the State of New Hampshire.
For more information, visit training.unh.edu/tax.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
The Tax Practitioners Institute will be held at the Manchester Downtown Hotel, located at 700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH. Parking will be provided in the hotel parking garage, which has entrances on both Elm Street and Granite Street. Make sure to bring your parking ticket when checking in to the event for validation.
• From Portsmouth, NH – Take NH-101 West to I-293 North (Manchester/Bedford). Take Exit 5 (Granite Street/W. Manchester). Turn right onto Granite Street.
• From Concord, NH – Take I-93 South. Continue on to I-293 South/Everett Turnpike (Manchester/Nashua). Take Exit 5 (Granite Street/W. Manchester). Keep left (Elm St./The Millyard) and continue on to Granite Street.
• From Boston, MA – Take I-93 North to I-293 North/NH-101 West. Stay on I-293 North (Manchester/Concord). Take Exit 5 (Granite Street/W. Manchester). Keep right (Elm St./The Millyard and continue on to Granite Street.
Only in the event of a major storm will the Tax Practitioners Institute be cancelled. Radio announcements will be broadcast on radio stations in Manchester (WGIR, WZID), Concord (WEVO), Dover (WOKQ) and Portsmouth (WHEB). For further weather information on the day of the event, please contact the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown at (603) 625-1000.
Room reservations can be made at the Manchester Downtown Hotel by calling (603) 625-1000 or by visiting https://manchesterdowntownhotel.com/.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on the Tax Practitioners Institute send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 862-7380.
Reference to or presence of any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, or otherwise, in this publication or at the event does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the IRS or UNH.