You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section AYP-GroupSwim-01 - 004 (Custom Section# Winter Session) is currently not available.
American Red Cross Learn to Swim Group Lessons
Lessons are offered for Pre-school swim levels 1-3 & Youth levels 1-6 on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
You will be asked to indicate a swim level during the registration process. Consult the Swim Level Chart if needed.
Evening Lessons are offered in a three-week session format (Tue/Thu, 6 classes) at 5:40 or 6:20 pm.
- Winter Session: Feb. 12 - 28; 5:40 - 6:15 pm
- Spring Session 1a: March 26 - April 11; 5:40 - 6:15 pm
- Spring Session 1b: March 26 - April 11; 6:20 - 7:00 pm
- Spring Session 2a: April 16 - May 2; 5:40 - 6:15 pm
- Spring Session 2b: April 16 - May 2; 6:20 - 7:00 pm
The cost is $75 per child per session.
Lessons are held at the UNH Indoor Pool, inside the UNH Field House.
Registration will close when the maximum number of participants is reached or at 12 noon the Friday before the session begins.
Payment is required at the time of registration and refunds will not be issued.
Please refer to our Online Registration Instructions, especially if you are enrolling more than one child. Each child must have an individual account and the enrollments done separately within each account. If your child has an account already, do not create another!
Click the '+' on the blocks on the right to view all sessions and to register.
For more information or questions, contact Ned Harvey, Aquatics Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the program website: Learn to Swim Programs