You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
The Youth Tennis Clinic offers participants a 3-session introduction to competitive tennis, aiming to develop quick competencies in tennis strokes and mechanics.
No previous experience is required. Participants are grouped by age and/or skill level and is open to youth in Grades 1-6.
A limited number of rackets are available for use. If the student brings their own:
- Ages 5-7 should have a 21 inch racquet
- Ages 8-10 should have a 23 inch racquet
- Ages 11-12 should have a 25 inch racquet
Participants should be able to easily maneuver their racquet.
There are two sessions (all times are 4:15 - 5:15 pm):
- Wednesdays, January 8, 15, 22 (Registration closes on 1/7 at noon unless session is full earlier)
- Tuesdays, March 10, 17, 24 (Registration closes on 3/9 at noon unless session is full earlier)
All sessions are held at the Hamel Recreation Center, 5 Edgewood Rd., Durham
An email with drop off and pick up information will be sent the day before the start of the session.
Click the '+' sign on the block(s) on the right to register.
Refunds are not provided for missed sessions. Payment & Refund Procedures
For the program website: Campus Recreation
New for 2020 – Family Accounts! Families can create one account for all family members and enrollments can be done together.
Set up your family account today – instructions online at:
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org