You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section AYP-CampRecTennis-01 - 005 (Custom Section# Tennis - January) is currently not available.
The Youth Tennis Clinic offers participants a 3-session introduction to competitive tennis, aiming to develop quick competencies in tennis strokes and mechanics.
No previous experience is required. Participants are grouped by age and/or skill level and is open to youth in Grades 1-6.
A limited number of rackets are available for use. If the student brings their own:
- Ages 5-7 should have a 21 inch racquet
- Ages 8-10 should have a 23 inch racquet
- Ages 11-12 should have a 25 inch racquet
Participants should be able to easily maneuver their racquet.
There are two sessions (all times are 4:15 - 5:15 pm):
- Wednesdays, January 8, 15, 22 (Registration closes on 1/7 at noon unless session is full earlier)
- Tuesdays, March 10, 17, 24 (Registration closes on 3/9 at noon unless session is full earlier)
All sessions are held at the Hamel Recreation Center, 5 Edgewood Rd., Durham
An email with drop off and pick up information will be sent the day before the start of the session.
Click the '+' sign on the block(s) on the right to register.
Please refer to our Online Registration Instructions, especially if you are enrolling more than one child. Each child must have an individual account and the enrollments done separately within each account. If your child has an account already, do not create another!
Refunds are not provided for missed sessions. Payment & Refund Procedures
For the program website: Campus Recreation
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org