"It's not my job." "Tell me what to do." "If only we had the resources." Finger pointing, excuses, and dodging accountability are individual and organizational behaviors that lead to missed goals, unsatisfactory results, and poor performance.
Learn how you can rise above the "blame game" and promote a culture of accountability. Your personal and organizational success depends on it.
In this workshop, you will:
- discuss benefits and barriers of personal responsibility and accountability
- identify action steps for increasing individual and organizational accountability
- learn how to detect the symptoms of victim mentality and the responsibility-avoiding syndrome
- identify key actions and tools for promoting individual accountabilit
- learn how to implement cultural changes that promote organizational accountability