Leading in today’s workplace isn't easy. Managers and supervisors are continually stretched thin, juggling multiple projects, priorities, and demands. As a result, there is no longer one skill set, strategy or approach to solve every problem. Successful leaders must now be well-rounded professionals able to conquer any challenge thrown their way.
The Dimensions of Leadership conference will feature eight presentations that dive in to traits and attributes required of all managers, supervisors, and project managers that are critical for leadership success.
Concurrent sessions include:
- Culture: Creating a High Performing Workplace – Peter Hughes
- Problem Solving and Beyond: Discovering New Insights From Appreciative Inquiry - Janet Edmunson
- Team Building: Building Highly Effective Teams – Peter Hughes
- Facilitation: Managing Effective Group Meetings – Gina Abudi
- Flexibility: Matching Your Approach to Fit the Situation – Lynne Richards
- Coach: Coaching Employees To Be More Resourceful – J.T. O’Donnell
- Dealing with Poor Performance: Is it Personality or Performance? – Lynne Richards
- Collaborate: Tribe-Building 101 – J.T. O’Donnell
For more information on the conference, visit training.unh.edu/leadershipconference.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership & Management : Electives