IMPORTANT NOTICE: This program is traditionally a face-to-face classroom training program, but the Spring 2021 Semester section will be held online as we prioritize distance learning in response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). And it will be two half-day workshop.
The enemy of goal execution is the whirlwind, the day-to-day activities that consume people’s energies. Effective leaders have a process for getting work done with and through others in ways that engage team members and fully utilize their potential.
Based on the bestselling book, “The 4 Disciplines of Execution,” this workshop will help you learn and implement this proven process for your team.
· Discipline 1: Focus on the Wildly Important.
· Discipline 2: Act on the Lead Measures.
· Discipline 3: Keep a Compelling Scoreboard.
· Discipline 4: Create a Cadence of Accountability.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership & Management : Electives