Social • SEO • Content • Analytics • Email • Branding • Video • UX • Mobile
The UNH DMC is back and ONLINE for 2021! Hear from regional industry leaders and local agency experts on the latest trends, tools, and tricks from across the digital marketing spectrum at the 5th Annual UNH Digital Marketing Conference.
Whether it’s building your brand, creating customer loyalty, increasing sales, or improving leads, this digital immersion will give you actionable insights and key strategies to produce more productive outcomes with your marketing.
Confirmed General Session Presenters Include:
- Rick Almeida | Vice President of Ecommerce | Puma | Digital First Strategy
- Emily Gervais | Director of Marketing | Boston Celtics | #BleedGreen
- Alec Newcomb | CEO | ScaledOn | Marketing Lessons from Covid and 5 Tactics to Improve Your ROI
- Lisa Carter | Chief Engagement Officer | DWP Marketing | Digital Marketing in a Post-Covid Economy
Confirmed breakout presentations include:
- How to Simplify your Brand Message to Get Customers to Engage | Candy Osbourne | Snowbird Creatives
- Activating a Community on Facebook that turns Strangers into Brand Advocates | Marlana Trombley | Orbit Group
- Sharpen Your Content Marketing with an SEO Audit | Fred Schall | Schall Creative
- Creating SMART Digital Marketing Goals for Nonprofits | Hannah Coen-Salamanca | Cookson Communications
- Using Video to Enhance Your Marketing | Nathaniel White-Joyal | President | Scout Digital
Hear what attendees are saying about the 2020 UNH DMC:
"Truly enjoyed it. Good selection of breakout sessions!"
"It was definitely a full day filled with valuable information."
"The event was very well organized and I enjoyed joining the different rooms as breakout sessions."
"Very engaging and gave real-world examples which I find fascinating and illustrative."
"Enjoyed the digital format as far as being able to quickly jump between sessions."
"Fantastic job engaging us and sharing examples!"
"Great content! Thanks for making it a smooth experience."
Register by April 30 and Save! $99 if registered by April 30, $149 afterward
View all PD&T business programs here.