The annual Supervisors Boot Camp is an intensive, one-day workshop presented live online. This boot camp is specifically designed for individuals who have been newly promoted to a supervisory role, will soon work as a supervisor, or for those who wish to refresh their supervisory skills.
In 2021, the annual program will feature presentations from:
- David Lee - founder of HumanNature@Work, and a consultant, trainer, and coach
- Lynne Richards - author, founder of Leading Generations
- Jermaine Moore - senior founder of The Mars Hill Group
- How to Put the “Super” In Supervisor - David Lee
- Let’s Talk for a Change - David Lee
- Six Secrets to Supervisory Success - Lynne Richards
- Leading a Diverse Team - Jermaine Moore
Please visit the "What You Will Learn" tab for the conference agenda and more information!
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervisory Skills : Electives