New in 2018!
Rapid technology developments in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV/UAS) has led to drones being used for their capability to capture data in a way like never before. Don't be left behind as the use of UAVs can lead to a tremendous impact across industries. We are now in the drone era!
At the New England Drone Conference, you'll hear from UAV/UAS experts and trailblazers who will discuss hot button topics in drone use such as rules, regulations, laws, privacy, and security. There will also be industry specific case studies relating to drone use in natural resources, photography, mapping, surveying, and more!
Confirmed conference speakers include:
- Christopher Huebner | Director of Safety & Regulations | The Albers Group
- Hillary Farber | Professor of Law | University of Massachusetts School of Law, Dartmouth
- David Price | Vice President | Association of Professional Drone Pilots
- Carol Niewola | Senior Aviation Planner | New Hampshire Department of Transportation, Bureau of Aeronautics
- Jon Budreski | Co-Founder | AirShark
- Mark Donovan | Founder | Falcon Imagery
- Rita Castonguay Hunt | UAS Pilot and Project Manager | ArgenTech Solutions, Inc.
More speakers to be announced soon!
Conference enrollment fee includes admission to the conference, relevant conference materials, on-site parking, breakfast, and lunch.
Register by May 11 and Save - Cost is $299 if registered by May 11, $349 after May 11