With the brewing process and ingredients covered, it’s time to look at one of the most critical aspects of brewing: cleaning and sanitation. The perfect beer recipe is worthless without using proper and safe procedures to prevent contamination in the brewery. While this course will be coving this from a professional brewery perspective, the concepts are easily applied to small scale and home brewing.
- Tank passivation and preventative maintenance in the brewery
- Cleaning and sanitation methods and chemicals
- Testing for contamination
- Preventing oxidation while transferring beer
- Supplemental reading, videos, and discussions.
Enroll in the entire Craft Brewing Certificate at a discount!
You can add the entire Craft Brew Bundle to your cart (savings of $250) and either select your courses at checkout or log in at a later time to enroll at $0 fee for any courses you haven't taken toward the UNH Craft Brewing Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Craft Brewing Certificate : Required