This last course in our series will cover how beer is analyzed in the laboratory setting. We will look at methods that can be done at home for an advanced home brewer, setting up a small lab for a nano or micro brewery, as well as look at methods and tools that are used in large scale beer quality control to look at chemical and microbiological aspects of beer.
- Analytical chemistry methods, instrumentation, and resources
- Yeast counting and viability
- Yeast isolation and propagation
- Bacteria identification using worth stability, differential media, and gram staining
- Supplemental reading, videos, and discussions.
Enroll in the entire Craft Brewing Certificate at a discount!
You can add the entire Craft Brew Bundle to your cart (savings of $250) and either select your courses at checkout or log in at a later time to enroll at $0 fee for any courses you haven't taken toward the UNH Craft Brewing Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Craft Brewing Certificate : Required