The Supervisors Boot Camp is a one-day conference specifically designed for individuals who are newly promoted to the supervisor's role, will soon work as a supervisor, or for those who wish to refresh their supervisory skills.
The Winter 2022 program will feature presentations from UNH Professional Development & Training instructors Jermaine Moore and Lynne Richards.
- Leading a Diverse Team | Jermaine Moore
- Multicultural Coaching | Jermaine Moore.
- Now You're In Charge: Building and Establishing Credibility with Your Employees | Lynne Richards
- Work Teams and The Wizard of Oz | Lynne Richards
Visit the "What You Will Learn" and "Instructor Bios" tab for more information on conference sessions and speakers.
Register by January 1, 2022 and save $100! $199 if registered by January 1, $299 afterward.
Enrollment fee includes access to all conference sessions, conference materials, breakfast, lunch, and parking.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervisory Skills : Electives