If you are unsatisfied with your current approach to reducing employee turnover and increasing employee engagement, you will find this program a refreshing change from the typical “remedies” you have tried in the past.
The approach we will explore in this program focuses on the following:
- What human needs and drives must be satisfied for employees to be engaged and perform at their best, and how to do that.
- Why typical employee engagement programs fail.
- The relational component of employee engagement and how today’s transactional workplace leaves many employees disconnected and disinterested, with a “Why should I care about you when you don’t care about me?” attitude.
- How to make it psychologically safe for employees to speak up, rather than become disenchanted, disengaged, or leave for a more human-friendly workplace.
- How managers can engage employees in candid conversations that unearth sources of frustrations, opportunities for professional growth so important to today’s employee, and identify an employee’s unique “engagement recipe.”
Course Fee: $269.00 tuition (non-credit)