This course has been approved for SHRM PDCs
Both research and common sense tell us it's wise to invest in preparing employees to be successful at their jobs. Despite this, many organizations approach the onboarding process at a level they would never tolerate in their daily operations. The goal of this workshop is to challenge you to take an honest look at your onboarding and management processes to determine whether they lead to high employee engagement or "buyer's remorse."
- The role effective onboarding plays in employee engagement
- The psychology behind getting onboarding right and what you need to know about human nature to prepare your employees for maximum engagement and productivity
- Key components of effective programs
- How to communicate the importance of onboarding to key stakeholders
- How to avoid common mistakes you can't afford to make