This course has been pre-approved for SHRM PDCs
Successful facilitation skills are critical for supervisors and managers as they involve their teams in goal setting, project execution, and quality improvements.
This workshop teaches effective strategies and tools to creatively and successfully navigate a group while encouraging involvement, interaction, and ownership of the outcomes and goals. You will discuss:
- how to create an environment that fosters learning;
- ways, words, and questions which engage;
- techniques to keep discussion flowing;
- strategies to close engagement on a high note;
- and best practices when facilitating meetings remotely.
Course Fee: $269.00 tuition (non-credit)