In this workshop you will look at current issues in the psychology of motivation, especially in relation to ADHD students.
Topics will include:
- literature on motivation, including psychological and educational issues;
- the role of motivation in the functioning of ADHD students;
- research on the brain and its effect on motivating behavior, functioning, and learning;
- how ADHD and certain breakdowns in brain function impact motivation;
- and strategies for teaching motivation and learning to ADHD students.
6.0 Category A Continuing Education hours for licensure have been applied for through NASW-NH.
- NASW NH Chapter Approval Number 3479 6.0 Category A CE Credits
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Coaching Children & Teens : Electives