Explore Historic Athens in a 10-Day Guided Immersion into Greek Culture
Book Now and Save $500! Current trip rate of $,2499 increases to $2,999 on December 25, 2019
Greece, the birthplace of democracy and cradle of Western civilization, offers extraordinary opportunities for adventure and rich learning experiences. Explore the ideas that helped shape the art, philosophy and politics of the Western world that still exist today in the many temples, theaters, and stadiums which stand to this day.
Within Athens, you'll find a vibrant modern metropolis with a thriving art scene that is home to the ongoing debate of the meaning and future of European culture. A meeting place of East and West, Athens remains an affordable, safe and friendly Mediterranean city where life is often spent outdoors in the squares and sidewalk cafes of its many, diverse neighborhoods.
Travel with UNH Professional Development & Training to explore ancient and modern Greek culture through on-site, guided learning at some of the most fascinating historical sites in the country. Trip highlights include extensive exploration of the City of Athens, as well as visits to the Acropolis site, Delphi, Sounio, Corinth Canal, Hydra, numerous museum visits, and much more!
Your Trip Includes:
- Transportation from Athens International Airport to Hotel Accommodations
- 10 Night Boutique Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch at the Union Cafe (5 days)
- A Welcome Lunch, Taverna Dinner, Seafood Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Daily guided tours with UNH Classics Professor, Stephen Trzaskoma & NH Artist Laureate, Gary Samson
- Admission to All Cultural and Archaeological Sites
- Wine Tasting Experience
- Cultural Cooking Class
For more information, contact Zainab Qari at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 641-4350
Explore Greece International Travel programs offered in collaboration with Hellenic American University.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Program enrollment fee does not include airfare.
- Upon enrollment, travelers will receive detailed instructions on the next steps in regard to airfare. Group airfare will be facilitated by UNH staff and a preferred travel agency. If booking by December 24, 2019, the cost of roundtrip airfare is expected to be as low as $665. Group flight will leave from Boston's Logan International Airport and will be on Lufthansa Airlines. Do not book your flight prior to enrolling in the trip and consulting UNH staff.