This course has been approved for 6 SHRM PDCs
Wellness programs are an important investment for any business to make. Organizations that start wellness programs are choosing to invest in the physical wellness, safety, and mental health of their employees. They are also taking preventive measures by creating a healthier environment.
Determining the optimal wellness program for your employees will ultimately help them thrive in their roles. In this interactive class you will learn about:
- Why wellness is important
- The connection between wellness and your company culture
- Your Role In bringing wellness programs to life
- How to gain leadership buy-in
- Tools to assess the needs of your employees
- Creative & cost effective wellness initiatives
- How to implement and monitor wellness programs
In addition, we will share best practices and examples from other companies and from our own experiences. You will leave the class with a framework to customize your approach for creating or reinventing your wellness program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resources Management : Electives