Ask any highly accomplished person and they will tell you that Henry Ford’s iconic quote, “Whether you think you can or you can’t – you’re right”, sums up the secret to professional and personal fulfillment. People who tend to be more influential than others share a powerfully positive and motivating perspective that is critical to success. Grounded in the proven science of cognitive-behavioral psychology, this new Priority Learning series teaches the art of thinking in ways that reduce problems and attract opportunities. You’ll discover the enormous impact your own beliefs have on everything you do and experience, and then refine those beliefs to get better results.
As a result of participating, you will:
• Recognize ingrained beliefs that may be preventing you from reaching your goals.
• Cultivate your beliefs to create better outcomes at work and in your life.
• Learn ten central beliefs that the most successful people practice.
• Become better able to solve problems and make smart decisions by thinking more flexibly.
• Shift your overall perspective to be more resilient and effective in the face of tough challenges.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership & Management : Electives