Often when approaching professional situations we learn what we are supposed to do to feel confident, composed and in control – but we rarely learn how to do those things. This workshop provides tangible, actionable tools that engage you physically and vocally with your audience so that you can present yourself at your best. Over two half days, participants will learn highly effective tools for communicating in any situation, whether it’s a one-on-one conversation or a keynote presentation to hundreds.
- Upon completion of this course participants will have the knowledge and the tools to:
- Build awareness of the sensations of your voice and use that awareness to improve confidence and feel calm and confident.
- Build vocal resonance and clarity in order to impact your ability to be heard and understood.
- Build a healthful and energized connection with your alignment (posture) and body language that is easily engaged and sustained in any situation.
- Establish ways to keep your voice and body engaged and energized in any communicating situation.
- Apply your body and voice knowledge to assessing and adjusting communication styles depending on the situation.