We hope you enjoyed the 2019 UNH Digital Marketing Conference - Enrollment is now open for the 2021 UNH DMC!
The UNH DMC is back for 2019! Hear from regional industry leaders and local agency experts on the latest trends, tools, and tricks from across the digital marketing spectrum at the 3rd Annual UNH Digital Marketing Conference.
Social • SEO • Amazon • Content • Email • Branding • Video • Inbound
Confirmed general session speakers include:0
- Phillip Diehl | Director of Ecommerce | Terry Bicycles
- Kelsey Doherty | Digital Media Manager | Boston Red Sox
- Nicole Driscoll | Global Digital Marketing Specialist | Ben & Jerry's
- Cassie Heppner | Director, Global Marketing | Timberland
- Alec Newcomb | CEO | ScaledOn
- Kate Paine | VP of Marketing | NEMO Equipment
Confirmed breakout presentations include:
- Maximizing Success at the Intersection of Sales & Marketing | Charlene DeCesare | Firewalk Sales
- From the Funnel to the Flywheel | Guillaume Delloue | HubSpot
- Video Creation: 6 Questions to Consider Before Yelling "Action!" | Adam Flaherty | Anchor Line
- SEO Best Practices for Today's Changing Technology Landscape | Christina Jackson | Jackson Marketing
- Best Practices for Lead Magnets that Convert | Candy Osborne | Snowbird Creatives
- Strategic Use of Landing Pages in Digital Advertising | Joe Savitch | Altos
- Content Audit: Identify Your Goals, Take Inventory, and Make Better Use of Your Content | Fred Schall & Stacey Schall | Schall Creative
- Emails You Should be Sending to Generate Instant Results | Marlana Trombley | Prosper Peak
- The Ultimate Social Media Content Framework | Marlana Trombley | Prosper Peak
View more speaker information on the "Agenda" and "Instructor Bio" tabs.
Your 2019 UNH DMC registration includes full access to the Digital Marketing Conference including:
- Admission to 5 general session keynote presentations
- Access to 10+ topic specific breakout sessions
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free on-site parking
- All conference materials
Register by April 26 and Save! $299 if registered by April 26, $349 after April 26.
Hear what attendees are saying about the 2018 UNH DMC:
"I truly enjoyed this conference. It was all valuable information looking to the future and what I hope to do as I focus on digital marketing and communications."
"Another great conference. I learned some really great stuff and am excited to put things into action back at the office."
"The conference was great and I definitely got a lot out of it in terms of technical learning and professional skills."
"This was an EXCELLENT series and I will definitely be interested in attending each year."
"I flew up from Lancaster, PA and it was worth the trip!"
"The presentations were great and an excellent value for the material."
"The speakers were excellent and engaging. The content presented during the presentations was very useful."