PDT-BusPM-24 - 2019 Project Management Conference
Enrollment is now open for the 2022 UNH Project Management Conference on Friday, Sept 23 2022!
Keeping up with the latest tools, trends, and strategies is essential for project management professionals to lead effectively and efficiently. Continue to develop the critical technical skills you need to succeed in today's workplace at the annual UNH Project Management Conference.
Whether you are new to a project or a veteran project leader, this conference will provide value to any manager, stakeholder or team member, regardless of industry or area of expertise. Consisting of multiple presentations from industry experts, this event will give you the confidence and energy to perform better in your role on any project team.
Confirmed 2019 Conference Presentations Include:
- Conflict Management and Resolution | Dave Connors, PMP, CSM, Principal, PM Intervention
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers | Gina Abudi, MBA, Principal, Abudi Consulting Group
- How to Facilitate Productive Project Planning Meetings | Jim Stewart, PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP, Principal JP Stewart Associates
- Integrating Change Management with Project Management | Kathleen Koson, PMP, Senior Project Manager
- Leading Multicultural Teams for Project Managers: Developing Your Cultural Intelligence | Marie Bankuti, PMP, PCC, CPCC, Founder, Tether Free Vision
- Program and Project Management: Managing Evolving Organization | Erin Maskwa, PMP, Director of Project Management, Measured Progress & Pamela Oberg, PMP, Director, Client Services, Measured Progress
Your 2019 UNH Project Management Conference registration includes full access to the conference including:
- Admission to 6 general session keynote presentations
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free on-site parking
- All conference materials
Register by May 24 and Save! $329 if registered by May 24, $379 after May 24.
Thanks to all those who attended the 2018 UNH Project Management Conference!
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management : Electives