As marketers and business owners there is a never ending list of activities competing for our interest. It can be hard to prioritize and set time to plan. In this workshop, you'll give yourself permission to dedicate a full day to brainstorming, strategizing, planning, and goal setting!
We'll walk through a proven digital marketing plan framework starting with a brief audit of what you are doing to drive traffic, convert leads, and generate revenue. Then we'll discuss opportunities for improvement and deep dive into key topics such as:
- Social Media Marketing: Determine which social platforms are relevant to your target audience.
- Content Marketing: Define topics and build out an email marketing and blogging calendar to communicate your expertise and keys messages to your target audience. Learn the best types of content to re-purpose.
- SEO Marketing: Define your top ten keywords and how to optimize them on your website, directory listings, and social media profiles to increase visibility in search engines.
- Event Marketing: Determine goals around local and virtual events.
- Public Relations: Set goals around becoming a resource for the media and gain visibility through newsworthy activities. Send out press releases, write byline articles, and more!
- Paid Online Advertising: Decide what paid platforms are right for you and structure budgets and goals around it.
You'll leave with more confidence and excitement when you have an action plan to get things rolling for 2019!