“Resilience” is defined as the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. In today’s world of rapid, constant change, the ability to respond and grow in the face of challenges can determine an organization’s long term success.
Whether you are in an entry level or senior leadership role, this conference will provide you with the tools you need to build resiliency in your personal approach to work, and influence a culture of resiliency in your organization.
Concurrent sessions include:
- Integrating Emotional Intelligence | Amy Wood
- Building Engaged, Motivated and Resilient Teams | Gina Abudi
- Cultivating Your Social Support Network | Amy Wood
- Best Practices for Successful Change Management: Engaging Employees in Change | Gina Abudi
- Confidence: The Key to Resilience | Tess George
- Mindfully Managing Your Time | Tammy Jordan
- Communicating & Connecting | Tess George
- Creating an Authentic, Purpose-Driven Culture | Tammy Jordan
Register by February 22 and Save! $299 if registered by February 22, $329 after February 22.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership & Management : Electives