The Enterprise Blockchiain Strategy is designed for decision-making executives, where their supply chain models and operations could be impacted by the introduction of this technology including C-Suite, VPs, Directors, and Department Heads.
The course will cover the following areas:
- The fundamentals of blockchain
- An intensive introduction to smart contracts, consensus protocols and public vs private chains
- An introduction to various blockchains use cases in different sectors
- Real-life use cases for different industries and different supply chain models
- How to set up a strategy to make use of blockchain for your own supply chain needs
In addition to understanding the foundational aspect of this technology, participants will be able to see how blockchain technology is changing the operational deployment to their benefit. Senior management, key stakeholders, as well as managers, who operate in the supply chain area, will find this as a relevant course to understanding the disruptive impact of blockchain adoption.
The Enterprise Blockchain Strategy is offered in partnership with The Blockchain Academy.
- Blockchain Foundations
- Ethereum Solidity Smart Contract
- Blockchain for Lawyers
- Blockchain Foundations (Online)
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain & the Financial Sector Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain Development Decision (Online)
- The Blockchain Regulatory Environment (Online)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (Online)
- The Blockchain Bundle (Online)
- UNH Coding Boot Camp