Online | Self-Paced | 11 Hours | Enroll Anytime
Blockchain Foundations (Online) is for students, executives, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts interested in understanding the basics of blockchain technology and the impact it will have in our work and personal lives.
This course is an introduction to the world of bitcoin, blockchain and distributed ledgers. We’ll cover the basics, look at how Bitcoin works under the hood, explore Bitcoin and blockchain’s brief and fascinating history, and show you the practical usage of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. The aim of the course is to provide a solid foundation for those looking to gain a deeper understanding and learn how blockchain will affect their business areas. With a firm focus on, but not entirely limited to, the finance industry we will look at use cases that are already in the market and those that will come in the future.
Blockchain Foundations (Online) is offered in partnership with The Blockchain Academy.
- Blockchain Foundations
- The Enterprise Blockchain Strategy
- Ethereum Solidity Smart Contract
- Blockchain for Lawyers
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain & the Financial Sector Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain Development Decision (Online)
- The Blockchain Regulatory Environment (Online)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (Online)
- The Blockchain Bundle (Online)
- UNH Coding Boot Camp