Online | Self-Paced | 7 Hours | Enroll Anytime
Blockchain Development Decision (Online) is designed for software developers, corporate executives, government executives, supply chain managers, entrepreneurs, and technology enthusiasts
The on demand, online course introduces you to the decisions related to a blockchain deployment. Blockchain is becoming one of the most exciting technologies that is disrupting business and industries alike. While currently in the beginning stages of deploying this technology, understanding the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages and security is paramount to the success of any POC or enterprise deployment. Corporate executives, decision makers, stakeholders, and developers seeking to align their efforts with the technology need to be aware of the various aspects related to this technology and development.
In this course, we seek to present an independent view of each of these topics. Our approach is to share the pros and cons of each decision as well as a non-technical summary of implementation.
Course objectives include:
- Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
- Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
- Understand the hosting and mining options
- Awareness of associated technologies
- Understand the primary programming languages
- Determining the decisions surrounding the security of blockchains
Blockchain Development Decision (Online) is offered in partnership with The Blockchain Academy.
- Blockchain Foundations
- The Enterprise Blockchain Strategy
- Ethereum Solidity Smart Contract
- Blockchain for Lawyers
- Blockchain Foundations (Online)
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain & the Financial Sector Intensive (Online)
- The Blockchain Regulatory Environment (Online)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (Online)
- The Blockchain Bundle (Online)
- UNH Coding Boot Camp