Online | Self-Paced | 11.5 Hours | Enroll Anytime
11.5 Hour CLE Credit Course
Blockchain is profoundly effecting the business community. With new laws and an ever changing regulatory environment, keeping abreast of the new rules and regulations is a challenge.
The Blockchain Regulatory Environment gives legal professionals the tools necessary to be part of a digital future. The course covers the current regulatory environment both for the US as well as globally. To combine both legal and smart agreements in one cohesive process will be another focus of the workshop. The techniques taught allow legal professionals to combine their unique domain knowledge with real-world smart contract agreements, offering their clients the best of both worlds.
The Blockchain Regulatory Environment (Online) is offered in partnership with The Blockchain Academy.
- Blockchain Foundations
- The Enterprise Blockchain Strategy
- Ethereum Solidity Smart Contract
- Blockchain for Lawyers
- Blockchain Foundations (Online)
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain & the Financial Sector Intensive (Online)
- Blockchain Development Decision (Online)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (Online)
- The Blockchain Bundle (Online)
- UNH Coding Boot Camp