The modern workplace - with its virtual teams, diverse multi-culturalism, web of technological and organizational complexity, complicated structures, and rapidly changing internal and external environments - requires the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with others at an individual and team level as never before. Virtual teams are remarkably similar to traditional teams with the main difference being that communication and team building occur more naturally in face-to-face teams. As a result, leaders of virtual teams must be more deliberate with their actions, behavior, and communication to ensure success for the team.
This workshop will provide leaders with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead virtual teams to greater levels of effectiveness. You'll discuss:
- best practices for building and maintaining trust and connection with virtual (remote) teams
- how to establish clear team expectations based on business needs and outcomes to increase motivation and engagement
- how to identify the unique capabilities of individuals to find the best team balance
- the best combination of communication tools to maximize your communication effectiveness
- how to build a culture of accountability by manage performance - from a distance - more effectively