Agile skills and knowledge are in high demand in the modern workplace and Agile adoption has become a strategic priority for most organizations. To stay competitive in today’s business climate, organizations must be adaptive and respond to change quickly to keep up with marketplace disruptors, the fast pace of technical changes, and increasing customer demands for innovative products.
Business agility enables companies to accelerate business value delivery,enhances their ability to leverage emergent opportunities and quickly pivot to changing priorities. Businesses must also focus on quality and risk management in an agile environment, while proactively exploring continuous process improvements.
During this workshop you will be explore the fundamentals of Agile, along with a more in depth overview of Scrum, the most popular Agile framework. A mock Sprint will also be included in the workshop, from Sprint Planning to Sprint Retrospective, to help you apply Scrum on a simulated project.
Workshop learning outcomes include:
- Describing Agile values, principles, mindset and foundational concepts.
- Comparing traditional project management (waterfall) to adaptive planning approaches.
- Explaining key Agile concepts including value-driven delivery, team collaboration, and continuous process improvement.
- Defining when an Agile framework is suitable.
- Describing the Scrum framework, rules, accountabilities, events, and artifacts.
- Planning and executing a Sprint
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management : Electives