We hope you enjoyed the 2020 UNH Digital Marketing Conference - Enrollment is now open for the 2021 UNH DMC!
Social • SEO • Content • Analytics • Email • Branding • Video • UX • Mobile
The UNH DMC is back and ONLINE for 2020! Hear from regional industry leaders and local agency experts on the latest trends, tools, and tricks from across the digital marketing spectrum at the 4th Annual UNH Digital Marketing Conference.
Confirmed General Session Presenters Include:
- Sarah Beaudoin | Digital Marketing Manager | Planet Fitness
- Kevin Dunn | Manager, HubSpot Academy Education | HubSpot
- Frank Hwang | Vice President of Marketing | EF Pro Cycling
- Alec Newcomb | CEO | ScaledOn
Breakout Sessions Include:
- Social Media Resources for Small Business | Hannah Coen-Salamanca | Cookson Communications
- Fostering Culture Through a Rebrand: 10 Ways Technology Powers Process & Culture | Jessica Kellogg | Rumbletree
- Smartphone Video Production Tips & Tricks | Candy Osborne | Snowbird Creatives
- Meeting Your Customer Where They Are Now | Joe Savitch | Altos
- How UX Research Can Impact Sales & Marketing | Fred Schall | Schall Creative
- 5 Psychological Hacks to Implement into Your Content Marketing Strategy Right Now | Marlana Trombley | Orbit Group
Hear what attendees are saying about the 2019 UNH DMC:
"Lots of solid information delivered by experts who were very skilled speakers and truly knew their topics. It was an inspiring day!"
"This was my first time attending and I thought it was awesome to be among like-minded people. The speakers were great!"
"It was a great mix of different brands that helped bring light to what is trending in the field and what strategies and skills are important for success. I liked the presentations and found useful points to take away about developing and executing strategy as well as positioning opportunities within our market."
"Inspirational, educational, and fun!"
"I thought the conference was fabulous. I learned some great information that I am going to use starting immediately."
"An excellent experience; true professional development!"