April 27, 2020 | 2:00 - 3:00pm
If you feel anxious and adrift during this time of unprecedented uncertainty, you are not alone. Between the challenges of keeping ourselves and loved ones safe, working from home (sometimes while parenting), and facing an erratic economy, life amid the Coronavirus is scary and disorienting for all of us. Fortunately, it’s possible to find relief for the psychological discomfort – with the right approach. Facilitated by a psychologist specializing in professional development, this interactive online program will provide you with solid strategies for feeling and doing better as you make your way through this unfamiliar and unpredictable situation.
As a result of participating, you will be able to:
- Better understand anxiety and how it can actually be good for you
- Calm your thoughts and feelings
- Embrace social distancing as an opportunity for connection
- Feel more in control when things seem out of control
- Increase your daily patience, optimism, and focus