Successful grants management is one of the greatest challenges in the nonprofit world.
This workshop will help you to understand the entire grant cycle--from concept to closeout.
- Learn tips on how to satisfy your funders as you accomplish your program objectives.
- Review sample grant monitoring systems.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of actors in the grants management process, current trends in the grant world, sources of income and contracts, internal and financial management, and grant monitoring systems.
- Learn grant management tips and strategies for different funding sources and identify grant resources on the web.
Who should take this class?
- Experienced grant managers who are looking for practical insights into grants management
- Nonprofit staff and board members who would like a broader understanding of nonprofit operations
- Individuals from start-up organizations who are managing their first grants