IMPORTANT NOTICE: The 2020 UNH Project Management Conference, scheduled for Friday, June 12, 2020 has been postponed in accordance with UNH's recommendations for suspending large group, face-to-face programs due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The conference has been moved to Friday, June 11, 2021. Enrollment is now open for the 2021 UNH PMC.
Keeping up with the latest tools, trends, and strategies is essential for project management professionals to lead effectively and efficiently. Continue to develop the critical technical skills you need to succeed in today's workplace at the 4th Annual UNH Project Management Conference.
Whether you are new to a project or a veteran project leader, this conference will provide value to any manager, stakeholder or team member, regardless of industry or area of expertise. Consisting of multiple presentations from industry experts, this event will give you the confidence and energy to perform better in your role on any project team.
2020 Conference Speakers & Presentations Include:
- Project Manager as Change Manager | Gina Abudi, MBA, PMP | Abudi Consulting Group
- Leading with Gratitude | Star Dargin, PCC, CPCC | Star Leadership
- The Iron Project | Larry Gagnon, PMP | University System of New Hampshire
- Lean and Project Management: The Same of Different? | Larry Gagnon, PMP | University System of New Hampshire
- Agile Transformations: Doing Agile Right | Lalig Musserian, PMP, CSM, PSM | Musserian Consulting Group
- Utilizing Agile Techniques in Your Waterfall Environment | Jim Stewart, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM | JP Stewart Associates
- Policies and Procedures for Project Management | John P. Tansey, MBA, PMP | PM Partnership
Your 2020 UNH Project Management Conference registration includes full access to the conference including:
- Admission to 7 general session presentations
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free on-site parking
- All conference materials
Register by May 22 and Save! $299 if registered by May 22, $349 after May 22.
Thanks to all those who attended the 2019 UNH Project Management Conference!
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management : Electives